IML: Budd calipers ID numbers

My Budd calipers finally arrived from Calipersonline today.

The shipped me an extra set by mistake so I have a total of four calipers.

I just took a quick glance at them. I would say that 3 of the four have dust seals which are not installed properly. Several are obviously not in the track on the piston. On caliper looks very good.

On each caliper there are numbers. Can the wisdom of the list tell me what they mean:

Caliper #1 81514 and 273 one side 91521 and 115 other side

Caliper #2 91614 and 326 one side 91521 and 319 other side

Caliper #3 91521 and M one side 91514 and 277 other side

Caliper #4 91521 and 201 one side 91514 and 277 other side

Thanks

Fred Joslin