IML: Please Welcome Timothy P. Crowley

New Subscriber(s): Timothy P. Crowley
Email Address is: tcrowley2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Vermont

Car(s) owned: 1957 Imperial 4-Door Sedan, Dark Blue Exterior, Light Blue Interior

Self-Introduction: I joined the Club 2 years ago when I bought this car. She turns 50 years old this year. Some minor rust and still original paint are the next things on the list to take care of. She has less than 30,000 miles and is in extraordinarily good condition. I drive this car throughout the summer. I'm a novice mechanically, but intend to care for this car . . . forever.