IML: Please Welcome Steve Tenpenny

New Subscriber(s): Steve Tenpenny
Email Address is: 10penny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas, Texas

Car(s) owned: 1961 Imperial Crown, 2dr. Hardtop, Mulibu Tan, Russett

Self-Introduction: I am a 60 year old car lover and a native Texan. I have owned numerous muscle cars and special interest cars since about 1963. My true love is bringing these wonderful machines back from the graveyard, and forever out of the crusher's hands. I recently acquired what I think is a beautiful 1961 Crown 2dr. Coupe, and I look forward to bringing it back to a fully roadworthy car. Apparently there are too many of these fine cars left, and I'm very proud to own one. I understand my car is somewhat unusual because it is a 2dr. Crown in Malibu Tan. This is already exciting, and I'm anxious to get started on the car.