Re: IML: '59 two-door spotted in Burlingame, Calif.

Re: IML: '59 two-door spotted in Burlingame, Calif.

Its one of my 57's.  I bought it several months ago.  Having some little items taken care of.  It is a 57 not a 59.  Everything works.

I am in the process of a frame off restoration of a '57 Imperial Crown Convertible in Burlingame, too.  It should be ready for paint in about 2 weeks.  I bought this convertible sight unseen on eBay.  Wow...it arrived as a total rust bucket.  Everything on the car is being rebuilt or replaced.  When finished, it will be black with red leather interior...The engine was just rebuilt by one of the best speed shops in this area and the transmission has just been rebuilt.

When finished I'll post pictures.

Mark Speizer

David Whitney <hazegreen66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not for sale, getting some attention at the muffler shop.  No plates but obviously in receipt of much recent love.  New tubeless 9.50 wide whitewalls, new or newer seat fabric, two-tone copper with tan roof, toilet seat deck lid, very good paint and decent chrome.  Decent enough underneath but needing some attention.  I'm almost certain I've seen this car before outside an upholstery shop in Redwood City.  I thought maybe it was one of Dennis' cars.  Anybody want to claim it as their own?

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.