From: "Rob van der Es" <R.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: '60 Imperial dome light stays on
However, I am still convinced that I have a complete other situaton on my
hand here!
You see, if I push the rear back door switches in by hand, my dome light
shines on at half power or so!!?
So, I still go for Paul's theory that a 'hot" wire from the window motor or
power lock might be causing this problem.
Robert