IML: Rust solutions

Patricia asked for a reply off-line; however, I am a new club member awaiting delivery of my 1964 Crown Coupe, which has a small amount of rust.  I would appreciate either an on-line response to her question or being included in the reply to her.

Many thanks.  This is a GREAT club.  The on-line information is awesome.

Doug Norton
Dallas, TX