From: "Nik Easterling"
Subject: IML: Imperial Rotors on ebay
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

Just wanted to give everyone the heads up that I saw a pair of new rotors for the 67-69 Imperials on ebay that are currently at $100....link is attached

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chrysler-Imperial-C-Body-AMX-1967-1969-BUDD-brake-rotor_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34199QQihZ016QQitemZ260124609806QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Hope it helps

Nik

Fred Joslin