Subject : Re: IML: Imperial Rotors on ebay

Date : Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:00:51 -0500

From : "Frederick Joslin" <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx>

I was in the original group of Imperial Club Members who got these rotors

manufactured. They were $180 or $190 each just over a year ago. I have

just installed the ones I purchased on my 69 LeBaron. They look very

good. One side was true within 0.003" and the other 0.007" and I would

not necessairly blame any of that on the rotors themselves. It is very

nice to have these items available.