IML: 1956 Crown Imperial at Ault Park Concours in Cincinnati, OH on Sun

IML: 1956 Crown Imperial at Ault Park Concours in Cincinnati, OH on Sunday June 10th

What: Ault Park Concours d'Elegance
Where: Ault Park in Cincinnati, OH
When: Sunday June 10th 10am -4pm

I will be showing my unrestored 1956 Crown Imperial 7 -passenger Sedan in the "Cars of 1956" special display at the Ault Park Concours this Sunday June 10th.  Admission is charged and benefits the Arthritis Foundation and I think is $20.  It is a very nice show and usually includes several fine Mopars.  If you come by, stop my the Gray '56 Crown Imperial and say hello.

Randy Still
'56 Crown Imperial 7-passenger (Embassy Gray)
'55 Imperial Sedan (black)
'64 Imperial Crown Coupe (turquoise with Black vinyl top)

See what's free at AOL.com.