Re: IML: Metalized Paint

Try looking up "CHROME PAINT" in google and then
hitting the IMAGES button at the top in their toolbar.

http://images.google.com/imagesum=1&tab=wi&hl=en&q=chrome%20paint

Seems that this would definitely be a trick that most
body shops could perform if needed.  I'd probably
consider stripping the chrome plating off the part
first.

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills