IML: Carlisle Check-in

Well Folks, all of a sudden, Chryslers at Carlisle is only a month away.

Just sent my registration in, and thought I'd pass this along to everyone. Registration fee goes up by $10 after June 15, so get 'em in while you can. We have always had a strategically located spot on the Fun Field, and I hope the folks up there will do the same for us again. If for no other reason, it gives you a good place to park on the field.

You can get the registration form from the website: www.carsatcarlisle.com, and I believe you can do the pre-registration on-line as well too. Pre-registration fee per car is

If / when you do so though, be sure to indicate "Online Imperial Club" in the appropriate box on the registration. This helps them determine how big of an area we need in mapping out the different classes.

More importantly, it also counts towards the tent. I will contact the Carlisle folks soon to take care of our club tent. Usually the way this works is that 1.) we pay in advance, then 2.) if we have enough sign-ups (usually the quota is 25) they refund the tent fee. If part 2 does not work out, I collect $$ from folks at the show. We have come close to meeting the quota, but never actually reached it (I remain hopeful though). At any rate, it gives us a place in the shade, and is always worth it.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Mark.

Want to change your life? Find the perfect job with Lycos Jobs.
Career Advice. Job Resources & Recommendations.
Post your resume & find a job match!