IML: Another use for Metalized Paint

I found that there is a commercial product similar to what has been described on the IML that is available in most Auto Parts stores in an aerosol spray can. I used some of this to refinish the inside reflector surfaces of the back up lights and turn signal lights on my 62 Imperial. After this refinishing the lights were much brighter than before. As noted in another response it is much less expensive than having the parts re-plated at a chrome shop.

Joe S.