IML: Vendor Feedback; was re: Lowell Howe Pt. 2

IML: Vendor Feedback; was re: Lowell Howe Pt. 2

JIM LORENZEN <jdlpdx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David Munson in the UK is right:  the man is a Saint. Sign me, "gratefull"!
Just a reminder to everyone that this information would be GREAT to add to the "Vendor Feedback" section of our club's website.  This part of the site helps keep everyone informed about the quality of the vendors listed there.

For instance, Lowell Howe's feedback is available at http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Vendors/Howe.htm

We have many, many vendors listed in the PARTS section of the club's website -- http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/index.htm.  Please take a moment to leave some feedback when you do business with these folks, as this feedback will help all of us to have a better experience when finding parts for our fine cars.

Thanks!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan