Re: IML: Lowell Howe Pt. 2

Same, I've been dealing with Lowell for years now and he is so trusting and good humored, must be that desert air. He only sends me the invoice with the bits and trust that I'll pay him if they are what I need, I always do of coarse. Pretty rare these days and how business used to be done I guess?

Luke