From: "Steve B."
Subject: IML: Please Welcome rick armiger
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:46:24 -0400

New Subscriber(s): rick armiger
Email Address is: ccc300@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: London England + Baltimore Maryland

Car(s) owned: 1961 Imperial AMT, 1964 Imperial AMT, 1967 Imperial AMT...
all a bit small at 25th scale but at 1:1
1966 Chrysler Newport 2dr Hardtop C body,
GG dark green w/ 2-tone green interior + 383 auto

Self-Introduction: I travel back and forth to
USA and London where I'm based most of the
time. My grandfather had 3 Imperials in
Kentucky and Maryland where I grew up.

I found my Newport at the Brooklands racetrack
in England in 2003. It has been a pit \ar at
the Goodwood Revival in 2004 and 2006, and in
March 2007 my Chrysler was featured in Classic
American Magazine which is pretty cool.

The car was built at Detroit's Jefferson North
Plant, delivered in October 1965 to
Linnes-Weller Chrysler-Plymouth in Minnesota
and lived there with the same family until
2002, when bought by an ex-croupier. The
Newport was then driven 2000 miles to the Port
of Miami (via Key West) before being shipped to
the UK.

----------------- http://wwwwiimperialclubcom -----------------
This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@iimperialclubcom and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the
Administrators should be sent to webmaster@iimperialclubcom
To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to hhttp//imimperialclubom/ununsubscribethtmR>

Fred JoJoslin