From: Doug Norton <e.norton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Lamps for 1964 Imperial Crown Coupe
I got my 1964 Crown Coupe yesterday, trucked from Georgia to Dallas. My first "get acquainted" session with the car disclosed several lamps which appear to be burned out. I looked at the owner's and service manuals on this web site and got the lamp (bulb) numbers, and went to Auto Zone to get replacements.