Re: IML: Montana car show

Pat,
 Great to hear back from you. Also rare and quite wonderful to have a lady that is into Imperials. As to Roger - yes he is in Billings and has the neatest 55 you ever saw! Very unusual turquoise color. If it would interest you - I can send along some comments I jotted down from an all to brief stint behind the wheel of this 55. Let me know and  I can e mail this to you.
  As far as contacting me - this is the easiest part.  I own a Pizzeria called The Chicago Cafe. The next time you are over my way - just look me up and stop by. I usually have my 64 out around August 15 or so. This corresponds to Billings car show weekend. Once you get your problems sorted out - I would really like to see your Imperial!!! And of course - The lady that is into our beloved marque!!
                                                              Allan from Billings

See what's free at AOL.com.