IML: 1980's Fuel Injection Bible (?) Available to the site

IML: 1980's Fuel Injection Bible (?) Available to the site

The club website got the following message last night:

Hello I was a tech for chrysler back in the 80s and
still have an original book which the tech line at
chrysler sent us as a dealer. We were the only
chrysler authorized dealer for the imperial fuel inj.
system in tx.  This book they called  the gold book
because they said it was worth its weight in gold. It
has all the hand written notes from tech advisors as
it was updated. It was never published by chrysler. If
any of you are interested in this book return a note
to this email address. I am asking 250.00 for this
book. If any of you still work on old imperial fuel
inj. you will need this book. It covers the 81 to 83
year models. pics avail.

Seems to me that this book might be of significant
interest to 1980's owners?

If there is someone here that agrees and is willing to
front the cash for it so that we can get it and post
it where others can see it, we would be happy to do
so.  You'd conceivably wind up with the originals
after we're done scanning it, since archiving
originals isn't our bag.

Please email me off list if you'd like to contribute
to getting or completely own this item.  If we got
several contributors that didn't need to own it and
would be content seeing it online, that'd be a way to
spread the financial load out, and I would be happy to
resell on ebay at no reserve with proceeds going to
the site.

-Kenyon