Re: IML: 64 imp convertible on ebay

i think they are shill bidding ,if that is the word because it jumped from 12500 to 25k and than 26 to 40k.if no one felt threatened why did they jump so high and they are all secret bidders.I have a car on ebay now and it went from 5999.00 to 6000.99 . the funny thing is i bought it from the same guy ludvg for 12500.00.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 64 imp convertible on ebay

The August 2007 Old Cars Price Guide lists the 64 Imperial Convertible at $24,000 in #1 condition. I think the seller is just whistling Dixie in hope of getting his price from some one who doesn't know the tune.
Lupe
60 Thunderbird Hard Top
64 Imperial Crown Coupe, for sale at $7,500 if #3 condition.