Re: IML: SPEAKING OF: what Keynon calls the ultra-rare bendix 4 whl ABS

Re: IML: SPEAKING OF: what Keynon calls the ultra-rare bendix 4 whl ABS

Frank,
>From what I remember of the time, (when I was driving my first
Imperial - a 69 in 1971) you are right when you said that the 71
Imp was the first and it WAS offered on the 72; however, mid-year
it WAS offered as a "quiet" option on the New Yorker, just like
the sunroof was offered on some of the 70 corporate models as a
"quiet" option.  A close friend had a 1970 Charger SE/RT with one
of the 9 sunroof installed on Chargers that year and his was the
only SE/RT with one.

Æyn & Patrick