----- Original Message -----
From: santiam oregon

I guess they should have put in a sump pump or constructed the vault like an
inground swimming pool.

JIM LORENZEN <jdlpdx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to one article I read, the contractor who built the vault is still
alive at 98 and rode on the trailer taking the car from its tomb to its
un-wrapping.  It would be interesting to hear what excuse he has for his
handiwork.

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton