IML: 58 Imperial: steering wheel questions

IML: 58 Imperial: steering wheel questions

Folks, I need some help to find the best solution to my all but gone 58's
steering wheel.

1.  Does anyone have a spare they might be willing to sell?  E-mail me at:
imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx with this reply.

2.  How much will it cost, more or less, to get mine restored.  I'd say half
the acrylic plastic is gone and the rest seems to have crystallized and is
flaking off.  I know there are restoration kits available but I doubt I have
the ability to do the job.

3.  How do you get the wheel off.  I've never looked at mine but I know it
has a padded shallow veer piece where the wheel attaches.

4.  What can I use as a substitute while mine is out of the car.  It would
be nice to have something of similar vintage or at least size.

Thanks in advance,

Hugh
58 Imperial
San Antonio, Texas