Re: IML: ebay experience and second thoughts

Re: IML: ebay experience and second thoughts

Hi Steve,

A good speedometer repair shop can make the cable for you, mine was made
at an old repair shop in NY. Thanks to fellow member Charles Rex.

The emblems are reproduced by emblemagic, but they don't come cheap!
(http://www.emblemagic.com/)

Good luck,

Rob