From: "Joe Strickland"
To: "Imperial Mail List"
Subject: IML: Rob van der Es and LPG conversion of his Imperial
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:21:06 -0500

Rob;

Could you describe to us what you had to do to
covert to LPG? I would assume you mounted a
tank in the trunk and ran a line to the
carburetor. What did you have to set the
distributor timing to? What fuel mileage do
you get?

I know from talking to a co-worker years ago
who had a pickup truck on LPG that it actually
cleaned up the inside of his engine. He said
after running it on LPG for a while and doing
several oil changes that the oil would come out
clean when he did successive oil and filter
changes. Apparently using LPG prevents the
build up of contaminants in the oil.

Enjoy!

Joe S.

This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the