IML: front end height question of 1960 Imp

IML: front end height question of 1960 Imp

Hello fellow Imperialists,

Apart from wrestling with some electric gremlins lately, I am a little
worried about one other thing.
When I looked closely to my car today I found that the front end was too
close to the floor.
It never drawed my attention before and I guess something must have
happend when the car was on jack stands for almost a week with the front
wheels free of the ground.

Ofcourse I did not place the stands or the jack right under the torsion
bars, the stands where placed under the wide frame members (left and
right).

I was working then on the driver side cilinderhead, trying to get rid of
some broken exhaust manifold studs.
When I succeeded this job, I lowered the car and was too happy to notice
the fact that the front end was lower then before.

When I walked around the car today, I can not get rid of the idea that
something has happenend.. The car's front end is definetely a couple of
inches lower then before.

What is happening here?  And more important, how do I correct this situation.

I know there must be some adjusters but can I simply turn them to get the
front end up again?
Btw, the car's front end height is equal when you compare left and right,
it is just that the total front end (especially the lowest point of the
front bumper) is way too low to the ground.

Does anyone has an idea here?

THanks a lot,

Robert