IML: 1959 Front Bumper Upper Face Bars Needed

IML: 1959 Front Bumper Upper Face Bars Needed

I am looking for both Upper Face Bars for the front bumper.  These were designed to absorb impact and not hurt the main bumper.  Mine are severely dented and I do not want to replate them.  I am hoping that someone has a '59 parts car where these are in great original condition.

If you have these 2 bars, please write me off list.

Thanks, Steve

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net