Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Poetic License... 1962 LeBaron Coupe???

This may be heresy, but actually I think it's rather attractive though they should have gone the distance and added the wheel well moldings and the sill moldings which were standard on the LeBaron and optional on the lesser models in '62.
Just my two cents.

Jim L. in OR
    '60 Crown 4dr Southampton
    '62 Crown 4dr Southampton