Re: IML: Poetic License... 1962 LeBaron Coupe???

Re: IML: Poetic License... 1962 LeBaron Coupe???

At the risk of sounding very dumb I was actually considering calling about that car as my youngest's 21st birthday is approaching and he seems to like those big old Mopars.What is wrong with that ad if anything?

See what's free at AOL.com.