IML: Fw: yesterdays email

I posted a message yesterday to the list about a vehicle and parts that I am
considering selling.  When I posted this message, I did not consider that
many IML members are NOT on digest mode , which is how I receive messages.

It became apparent to me that this would appear as a personal unsolicited
email to many of the individual members, as opposed to how it would appear
in digest mode.

My sincere apologies to anyone who was offended by that, for the manner that
the message was conveyed.

Mike Sutton
62 Crown Coupe