Admin Comment Re: IML: FOR webmaster - possible email issue to webmast

Admin Comment Re: IML: FOR webmaster - possible email issue to webmaster and iml-webmonsters email

Sorry to bomb the group but I couldn't find a private email that worked
to our webmaster.

The new address is iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx I have changed the e-mail trailer to reflect this new address. If you see a place on the website that is not reflecting this new address please let me know off list (imperila59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx) and I will get the info to the people that handle such changes.

Why the change? Having the e-mail address posted on the website like we do leads to buckets and buckets of spam everyday. Used to be that when someone sent a message to the webmonsters that message (and all the spam messages) was automatically forwarded to the whole webmonster team (about 20 folks). Because of all the stuff that address was forwarding a certain large ISP had our server shut down. We had to change the address to the gmail address to avoid having the problem happen again. I failed to update the trailer on the e-mail messages because I'm a big dummy. The website has over 25000 pages now so those guys aren't big dummies, there are just so many pages that something is bound to get missed.

                       Steve B.