IML: auto headlight dimmer wiring diagram -- where?

IML: auto headlight dimmer wiring diagram -- where?

I have dog-eared my '66 FSM and my brain looking for the wiring diagram relating to the auto headlight dimmer.  Not in the wiring diagrams under Electrical, not in the sentry diagram under Accessories.  Where do I need to look?

I unplugged the unit and I have the three-prong connector isolated with blue, red/tracer and black/tracer.  I'd have to take my dash apart to determine where it goes.  There's nothing like that in any diagram I can find.

Thanks,

David