Re: IML: "Chrysler Imperial" Rose - Most Fragrant

Re: IML: "Chrysler Imperial" Rose - Most Fragrant

Great Rose - I used to grow them and with great care they
"nearly" look as big as one of cars.  One of my all time
favourites.

Æyn

--- RCAJazz1@xxxxxxx wrote:

This variety of rose won the 1965 James Alexander Gamble Most
Frangrant Medal. It's a medium to dark red Hybrid Tea-style rose.
And a beautiful one, just like the car.May end up planting some
in my yard one of these days.Rex AllenNovato, CA