IML: '66 auto headlight dimmer wiring -- 2nd request

IML: '66 auto headlight dimmer wiring -- 2nd request

I have learned from another mailing list that the three wires from the dimmer controller are distributed thusly -- two to the headlights and one to the headlight switch.  That helps me some, but not enough.

Is there a wiring diagram including this system in any year FSM?  Does somebody by chance know which pin on the headlight switch and which pin on the bulkhead connector these wires go to?  I really don't want to have to take my dash apart to figure this out.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver 200,000 miles
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man

in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.