Thanks,

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door, in pieces in the garage

At 09:28 PM 6/28/2007, you wrote:
From: "Ryan Johansen" <ryan.johansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: '65 Crown video
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:19:23 -0400
Howdy all,

My name is Ryan Johansen and I have a '65 Crown 4-door. I was in a charity
cruise for Cystic Fibrosis research last weekend with my car. We were able
to take a few laps of a race track in town and here's the video if anyone's
interested. About 40 seconds into the video you can see why we love
Imperials, there's a shot of me leaving a Cadillac in the dust, quick shot
but it made me laugh.

My car is turquoise with black leather, it has just over 35000 miles on it
thanks in part to my recent week-long trip down to Memphis and Nashville
(which was incredible...) The car made it the 2200 mile round trip with no
problems at all. We had one tread separation but nothing that you could
blame on the car, just a junk tire. Ah well... hope everyone is enjoying
their summer.
Ryan.