Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:25 AM
Subject: IML: '60 Height Adjustment

Rob,
Congrats on the successful height adjustment. A lot of cars get lowered by previous owners as it is the current fashion trend. There is a specific torque resistance that can be measured with a torque wrench on the adjusters. This resistance is what keeps the adjusters from turning and losing adjustment. What you described sounds about right with it turning easy with a long bar but a torque wrench test would answer the question. The FSM describes this and the torque spec. They do drive a lot better at the correct height. I'm glad to hear it's sitting proud once more.

Eric
1964 Crown Coupe