From: eric bruggeman
Sent: Jun 30, 2007 1:21 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 64-66 door lock system

    While adjusting the fit of the doors and windows on my 65 I found the wiring leading to the drivers door key activated locking mechanism were torn out of the plugs on each end.  I removed, cleaned, repaired, and re-installed the part.  When I use the key, or push the drivers lock, all the doors lock, however when I use the key to unlock it only unlocks the driver's door.  Is this the way it should work, or should all the doors unlock at the same time?  Also, i should mention that the front drivers door lock solenoid isn't installed, would this make a difference as far as unlocking, or completing the circuit?
    Thanks in advance!
    Eric

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm