IML: 64-66 door lock system

    While adjusting the fit of the doors and windows on my 65 I found the wiring leading to the drivers door key activated locking mechanism were torn out of the plugs on each end.  I removed, cleaned, repaired, and re-installed the part.  When I use the key, or push the drivers lock, all the doors lock, however when I use the key to unlock it only unlocks the driver's door.  Is this the way it should work, or should all the doors unlock at the same time?  Also, i should mention that the front drivers door lock solenoid isn't installed, would this make a difference as far as unlocking, or completing the circuit?
    Thanks in advance!
    Eric

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.