IML: Imperial Books

Hi all -

Forgot to state the obvious that addall.com is a great source for all Imperial books. What books? Check my (out-of-date?) bibliography: http://teamchicago.com/imperial/Imperial_Bibliography.htm

Note that there have been several Automobile Quarterly issues with GREAT Imperial articles. I just learned of a good source of these at the lowest price I know about - Stan Lucas at Lucas Automotive, 800-952-4333, fax 562-595-0381. His business also includes tires for vintage cars. He was at the recent auto literature swap meet in Pomona and seems like a great guy.

Send me updates to the bibliography if you can!

Bob