IML: Carlisle Anyone?

Hi to All:  I Registered for Carlisle (With a Camping Spot) in Early March. I Think the Camping Spots are Long Sold Out. I've Got One Final Tryout Ride (To Toledo & Back - From South of Detroit) to Make Sure All Last Winter & Springs Fix-It Jobs Work OK. I Should to Be at or Near the Allpar Tent Spot (Another Online Club) Starting Friday.   I'll Be Looking for Fellow Imperialists.
Dave V.
Oyster White 62 4-Door Southampton

See what's free at AOL.com.