IML: Please Welcome Fam. H. Uijttenhout

New Subscriber(s): Fam. H. Uijttenhout
Email Address is: hbmuijttenhout@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Holland

Car(s) owned: 1967 Le Baron grey and blue leather, black vinyl top

Self-Introduction: The car was imported from California. We are restoring now and need some parts. We payed George Bennett of the Corvette Club in Georgia for parts, but he told us to be ill and we did not get anything. We hope he'll make it allright for us and for the car. Imperials are rare in Holland. We need (for example) a cigarette lighter and a good chrome frame for the right side reverse light. If you contact us, be welcome! greetings from Holland, fam Uijttenhout