Re: IML: The Moment of Truth

That's really good to hear, David.
It sounds like you did all the right things.
But don't use too much of that Marvel Mystery Oil, sometimes it can speed up the leaks in the seals, good old ATF and even some diesel will help free-up the sticky parts.
If you can fill the whole engine up, (and then drain it) or oil as much of the top end as possible (with 30W) then that should really help loosen up the sticky parts before you first fire it up.
-Best Wishes,
-Mike in Oregon