I got a spot at western village RV park in Carlisle.  Excellent.  See you and everyone else at Carlisle on Friday!

Regards,

Javier

On Jul 1, 2007, at 11:43 PM, mrs954@xxxxxxx wrote:

Javier,
Check out www.visitcumberlandvalley.com click on Where to Stay, then click on Camping.  There is a list of campgrounds with phone numbers and links to them.  We will be arriving on Thursday with our 62 300H.

Regards,
Mark Souders
62 300H
64 LeBaron
Mohrsville, PA

-----Original Message-----
From: Javier Reynaldos <jreynaldos@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 11:40 am
Subject: IML: Carlisle Anyone?

Hello!

I'm getting on road to see friends in New Hampshire and I will be passing Carlisle, PA right at the time of the mopar show... Anyone know a welcoming campground for a 1968 Imperial convertible and her airstream? Arrival would be the 5th and I'd leave the 7th. Is anyone from this group going?

Thanks!

Javier