Re: IML: '60 MC Conversion to dual chambers

Re: IML: '60 MC Conversion to dual chambers

Thanks to all of you who have contributed to this subject on the archives.
The archives were helpful and informative but I still would like to hear from
a few veterans.

My Imperial will be a daily driver in future and I want to convert the MC
to a dual chamber for obvious reasons.

Then I will deal with a complete brake job - the current system works fine and is responsive
but I eventually want it al replaced - because I plan to drive to Carlisle (1000 miles RT) and maybe even Chattanooga (2000+ miles RT).

Is this plan possible or should I just bite the bullet and do it all at once?

Thanks.
Jim Brown
'60 Crown SH (4 dr - Alaskan White)

Worcester MA
Rob van der Es <r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ken,

I guess your 61 brake MC will be the same as my 60 MC ?

I have bought all 6 wheel brake cylinders and the the Master Cylinder from
Rockauto.com.

You can order all your stuff online, they are not expensive and deliver very
fast (took them 4 days to get that parcel to the Netherlands!).

If you can find your brake stuff under 1961 Imperial, look at 1961 New
Yorker!

Good luck,

Robert

60 Crown 4 dr HT