From: "Robin Giesbrecht" <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: surging at highway speed
Any ideas on a surging that is slight but getting worse at highway speeds on
a 72 Imperial. I thought about a possible vacuum leak which I have to check
out with a gauge but what about coil or electronic control unit? Any
experience there? Everything else is great starts, idles, power you really
can't say if there is any difference when you step on it.
Robin Giesbrecht
1972 Imperial