Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 7:45 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Back of '62 Broadcast Sheet

   IF these are on a butterfly intake manifold then it is
possible that they came from the factory.  Just, remember that
Chrysler did a lot of protyping on the Imperials because of the
low production numbers AND back then they were VERY eager to
please the customers and would put options (or up scale standard
items from other lines) which were not offered "per se" in the
advertized equipment.  Just recall that in the sales literature
that it says that not all equipment MAY be available on ALL
Models.  Especially, if a car in the sales literature showed
equipment which was not "CURRENTLY" offered on the model.
   I recall seeing a 64(?) Charger with the HUGE SLAB of a rear
window with REAR A/C (Imperial/Chrysler only?).

Æyn