IML: Please Welcome marc boulanger

New Subscriber(s): marc boulanger
Email Address is: yeuxverts1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: québec, canada

Car(s) owned: 1959 2 door HT Silvercrest Coral bronze
1967 4 door HT Le Baron Dark Blue

Self-Introduction: The 67 is the first I bought, in 87. The first 18 years were one owner years, he died and I bought from the heirs. This is a very reliable car and a very comfortable gas guzzler. It was sky blue, I painted it dark turquoise and this summer it will revert to it s original midnightblue color. It is a candian car so it is one of the 4% hat has NO air conditioned but a rear heater. The 59 I just bought in Minnesota. It was bought originally in Vancouver Canada. I have he original sales contract: just under 10 000$! This is a rare 14" wheel 59 Imp. number 1497. So it was a very early production car, perhaps in the first month. Does anybody know of a lower number car?