Skickat: den 10 juli 2007 06:49
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: Leatherique on Vinyl?

Keep the car in the shade just as if you were waxing the paint.

Absolutely do use Leatherique on vinyl inside and out.  I have redone three vinyl tops with leatherique, two '66s and one '70, and there's nothing like it.  Get a stiff brush and scrub the bejesus out of it to get the dirt out.  Rinse, allow to dry and rub pristine clean in with your fingers.  Just love it.  Wait a few hours if you have time, use a clean terrycloth towel to vigorously wipe off excess.  Do not rinse.  Return to loving the top with your fingers, this time with the rejuvenator oil.  Wait a few hours and wipe off excess.  Do not rinse.  No fuss, no mess.  Never use anything else.

For interior vinyl, follow the manufacturer's instructions as with leather except use a lot less because vinyl won't soak up the product like leather will.

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver 200,000 miles
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man