Re: IML: Electrical wiring

Hi all....this question is for any IML'ers that have done wiring ( or 're-wiring') on their Imperials.......I would appreciate it if you could email me directly (dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) with any sources of electrical wire that wold duplicate (or at least come close) to what we have in our Imperials now....colors and gauge, etc.......if I am going to have to look forward to removing the dash in my '66 then I want to rewire whatever i can and get it done right so I don't have problems anymore (at least not in MY lifetime, anyway).
Any comments greatly appreciated including telling me I'd be crazy to try and re-wire an Imperial......!......anyway, being a bit nuts helps when you like older cars I guess.
Thanks all
Dan Melnik
(southern California)