Re: IML: Leatherique on Vinyl?

If your dash is so dried out that it split then you'll probably have to dye the whole thing, not just around the filled crack.  I haven't used Leatherique's crack filler, but if it's anything like other repair kits I've seen it's only good for hairline cracks like you get on worn seats and not the kind of curled-back ones common on dashes.  In any case, you can't damage it with the product.

Happy motoring,

David

theboehmes@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I posted earlier on using Leatherique on the dashboard and also using the crackfiller on the single split in the dash, then applying the matching color dye. Seems to me that should work but I don't want to do it if it will cause unintended damage. Any thoughts. Thanks Mark Boehme

TV dinner still cooling?