From: "Hugh, 58 Imperial" <imperial58@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 58 Imperial Sedan Question
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:26:47 -0500

My memory - it's been a while - is that there are clips all around three sides of the panel but not the top which hangs onto the door frame itself. So, pop out the clips - being careful not to rip the cardboard - for that is all it is - on the backside of the trim, and then gently lift up the panel. You will, off course, need to remove the door handle first.

Hugh